Friday, January 4, 2019

Boat Car Plane Remote Control






A radio-controlled model (or rc model) is a model that is steerable with the use of radio control.all types of model vehicles have had rc systems installed in them, including cars, boats, planes, and even helicopters and scale railway locomotives.. Remote control boat for pools and lakes - h102 velocity fast rc boat for adults and kids, self righting brushless remote controlled toy speed boat. liobaba detrum gavin-6c 6-channel dsss fhss 2.4g digital remote control + rxc7 receiver set rc plane boat car model. by liobaba. $110.99 $ 110 99 + $3.99 shipping. see details.. My little radio control page, planes and tech stuff and whatever. my own rc boat my 1st. boat this one was a gift to me and my kids, it's a robbe rp3 really huge 92cm long, some of my remote control transmitters some are sold, some are in the bin, others are new and in use, the rest i keep just for funny projects or for my kids..





Remote Control Toy Air Plane,RC Air Plane - Product ...


Remote control toy air plane,rc air plane - product



Rc lights for rc car, truck, plane working lights led. brand new